Yoga Teacher Training Course
Saturday, March 5 – Sunday, April 3 PST
4 WEEKS • 6 DAYS PER WEEK
+ OPTIONAL 9-DAY IMMERSION (for those taking the course online)
Yoga Alliance-Certified 200-hour training
- Authentic yogic teachings in person or at home in real-time
- Daily personal coaching with your mentor for online attendees
The online-version a different experience, but it brings a great amount of nearness and authenticity.
- This is a great way to use our time at home in a meaningful way: This is the time to intensify our practice, learn new aspects of yoga and implement a healthy and positive lifestyle.
- The existing restrictions give us a chance to reflect on ourselves: our habits, our mental tendencies, our perspective on life. The TTC online will support this process of deep inquiry and will enable you to gain insight into your inner world.
- The lockdown is deeply impacting the society and life as we know it: the TTC online will give you tools to develop adaptability, openness of mind and creativity to reinvent your life, your relationships, and your connection to the world.
- You will learn how to transform your living space into a mini-center of spiritual power, which will inspire you to maintain a systematic practice at home after the course.
- The training includes practical cooking instructions. During the four weeks you will learn to prepare healthy and tasty vegetarian meals.
- Guest speakers and artists will share their knowledge in the fields of Ayurveda, mantra chanting and Indian arts.
- Individual coaching every day with a personal mentor enables optimization of your personal practice of asana, pranayama, meditation and mantra. Questions and answers on the teaching contents.
- Since there are no costs for room and board, people with a tighter budget can also participate.
$1,650 USD, plus accommodations if taking the course in person