Our new home is a historic monument in the historical Jefferson Park/West Adams neighborhood of Los Angeles. It is near the corner of West Adams Boulevard and 7th Ave, just minutes east of the Crenshaw exit on the 10 freeway. Easy access via surface streets, too.
- Metro Expo Line to Crenshaw Station, then Uber/Lyft one mile.
- 210 bus to Crenshaw/Adams, walk 15 minutes.
- 37 bus to Adams and 7th Ave
- DASH Midtown to Adams and 6th Ave
On-site guest parking available at the rear of the building. There is overflow street parking on 27th Street, West Adams and 7th, 8th and 9th Avenues north of West Adams. There is a walkway from West Adams to 27th Street at 8th Ave. See map below.
From Venice/Santa Monica
Take the I-10 East, exit Crenshaw. Turn right on Crenshaw, left on West Adams, right on Edgehill, then left onto W 27th St.
From Downtown Los Angeles Area
Take the I-10 West towards Santa Monica. Exit Arlington. Turn left. Turn right on West Adams, then left on 7th Ave and right onto W 27th St.
From the South Bay
Take the I-405 North to La Cienega Blvd. Turn right onto Stocker St. Turn left on S La Brea Ave. Turn right on W Jefferson Blvd, left on 7th Ave and left on W 27th St.
From the San Fernando Valley
Take the I-101 South to Marathon St. Turn left on N Kingsley Dr and right on Melrose Ave. Turn left on N Wilton Place, which becomes S Wilton Place, then Arlington Ave. Turn right on West Adams, then left on 7th Ave and right onto W 27th St.
From Orange County
Take the I-5 North to the I-10 West and exit Arlington Ave. Turn right on West Adams, left on 7th Ave and right onto W 27th St.
From San Gabriel Valley & Inland Empire
Take the the CA-60 West to the I-10 West and exit Arlington Ave. Turn right on West Adams, left on 7th Ave and right onto W 27th St.
There is a walkway from West Adams to 27th Street at 8th Avenue.
Recommended in the neighborhood
- Peace Awareness Labyrinth and Gardens is called a “Spiritual Oasis in the City,” its purpose is to provide a place for people to take time out of their busy lives to visit, reflect, and be rejuvenated by the peace and nature present.
- The Exposition Park Rose Garden is a historic 7-acre sunken garden across from the USC campus. It has been called “one of the city’s best-kept secrets”.
Looking for an immersion retreat?
Rejuvenate & Recharge
Sign up for a