FIND PEACE OF MIND
This 5-session course introduces the basic guidelines and conditions for classical yogic meditation. Participants will study:
- the mechanics of the mind.
- how to calm the mind and turn inward for Self-awareness.
- how to distance from the sensual world of objects, which create desires, discontentment and restlessness in an endless pursuit of external happiness.
Get support to set up a regular practice of your own.
A 5-session continuation lays further guidelines and conditions for classical yogic meditation.
- Go deeper in your meditation practice by understanding your mind, the root of your thoughts and emotions.
- Learn how to uplift your thoughts.
- Discover the ethical principles of the eight limbs of Yoga.
- Dip into the Raja Yoga Sutras.
- Experience the power of mantras.
Duration: 5 sessions, once per week, 90 minutes each
Tuition: $125 (members $115)
Meditation and Mantras by Swami Vishnudevananda
The Sivananda Book of Meditation
(Available at our boutique)
Looking for an immersion retreat?
Rejuvenate & Recharge
Sign up for a