Sunday, January 1 @ 6:00 AM – Sunday, December 31 @ 7:15 AM PDT
7 days a week—In person* or via Zoom
DAYS & TIMES LISTED BELOW
Satsang is an opportunity to come together as a group to uplift one another, to encourage one another, to teach one another. The practice includes half an hour of silent meditation with some guidance, half an hour of chanting and then some inspiring words from Swami Sivananda. We finish with arati, a ceremony of offering the light of wisdom.
All are welcome to attend. If you are coming in person to the 6:00am Satsang, please either let us know the day before so we can have the drive-in gate open for you—or ring the doorbell at the walk-up gate when you arrive (or call us) and we will let you in. Please be on time. There is free parking in the rear. If you come for evening Satsangs, the drive-in gate will already be open.
Guidelines for Online Satsang
1) You are required to keep your video on during the Satsang. This helps all of us to be present and connect with each other. (Keep audio on “mute.”)
2) Please do not multitask while in the online Satsang. Engage as fully as you would if we were in person.
3) Do not eat food during Satsang. Drinking water or tea (no coffee) is fine.
4) Please keep rambunctious pets out of the “temple.”
5) You can ask a question by clicking “Raise hand” (under the icon labeled “Participants” at the bottom center of your screen) or by typing your question into the chat box.
6) Audio and video recording is not permitted. Periodic recordings may be made available to you by permission.
Thank you for helping us make this a healthy and harmonious online community experience for all.
ZOOM LINK (time listed in PST)
Morning Satsang • 6:00–7:15am seven days at the LA Center
Wednesday evening Satsang • 7:30–8:45pm at the LA Center
Sunday evening Satsang • 5:30–6:45pm at the LA Center
Wednesdays 4:00pm PST International Satsang with Swami Sitaramananda
* Note that on Friday mornings, we celebrate Lakshmi puja during the 6:00am Satsang time. Puja also starts with half an hour of meditation. You are welcome to bring sweets, flowers or a monetary donation to offer if attending in person.
We encourage you to purchase our chant book online so you can follow along.
We love starting our day with you.