- This event has passed.
ONLINE Vedanta Course: Self-Enquiry – Finding Your True Nature
Friday, June 26, 2020 @ 6:00 PM – Tuesday, June 30, 2020 @ 8:00 PM
In this course, we will focus on Jnana Yoga (Yoga of knowledge). Jnana Yoga is the direct path to Self-realization through self-inquiry and we seek the true nature of the Self based on proper self-inquiry and ceaseless self-analysis. Finite and Infinite. Real and Unreal. Swamiji will guide you how to cultivate discrimination in accordance with scriptures.
– What is Vedanta and Jnana Yoga
– Qualifications necessary to learn and practice Vedanta
– “Who am I?” – techniques in self-inquiry by which you find strength and peace within
– Fundamental conditions in regard to Vedanta
– Vedantic meditation
– Practice of mantras “SOHAM” and “OM”
Swami Sitaramananda is a senior acharya of the International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centers and is director of the Sivananda Yoga Farm, California and the Sivananda Yoga Resort and Training Center, Vietnam. She is acharya of China, Taiwan, and Japan as well. Swamiji is the organizer and teacher of…