Restorative Yoga Class with Saraswati
Saturday, February 29 @ 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM$30
A Restorative Yoga sequence typically includes five or six poses, where you are supported by props that allow you to completely relax and rest. Held for five minutes or more, restorative poses include light twists, seated forward folds, and gentle backbends.
• rejuvenates the body on a cellular level to give a sense of deep relaxation, quieting the mind and bringing mental clarity.
• helps relieve stress, anxiety, headaches and insomnia, as well as pain.
• is especially helpful when you are tired or feeling “burnt out.”
• assists in restoring balance to the immune system function.
• enhances your meditation practice.
Rest in your true Nature. No experience necessary.
Bring bolsters, straps and blocks, if you have them.
Please sign up early so we can be sure to have enough props for you. The class fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
“Very relaxing experience. Teacher was very attentive, cheerful, and accommodating. Overall a very peaceful experience. I do feel rejuvenated.”
“I came to this class because I have lots of pain in doing the lotus pose. Indeed, this class was so interesting in helping me do my pose and all the other ones. Yoga became easy today and from now on. Thank you, Saraswati!”
“I came into this class not knowing what to expect. I have been very stressed out for awhile. Today I was not feeling that great when I came to this yoga class. All I can say is, “Thank you, Saraswati, for making me feel so much better!! I am leaving the yoga class now feeling relaxed, happy, calm, and looking forward to the next class!”