Yoga Teacher Training Course
Saturday, May 6 – Saturday, June 3 PDT
4 WEEKS • 6 DAYS PER WEEK
at the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm in Grass Valley, CA
The Sivananda Yoga Teacher Training Course (TTC) is the largest and longest-running Yoga Teacher Training in the West, with over 50,000 graduates worldwide since 1969. Join us for a month of inner transformation and deep immersion in a peaceful yogic lifestyle, all with the guidance and support of seasoned practitioners.
- Enliven and deepen your yoga practice
- Ground yourself in a classical yoga tradition
- Learn to teach yoga to others with confidence and grace
- Immerse yourself in a well-rounded Yogic lifestyle; participate in daily Asanas (yoga poses), Pranayama (breathing exercises), Karma Yoga (selfless service), vegetarian diet, meditation, and chanting.
- Earn an internationally-recognized certification which is accepted by the Yoga Alliance as the standard 200 hours required by Registered Yoga Schools (RYS)