This weekend series of workshops dedicated to
cultivating positive virtues to Realize the Ideal Vision of Yourself.
Gain tools and techniques in practical life application of the Ancient Yogic teachings for Health and Peace of Mind.
Joy is found in daily life through Cultivation of Virtuous such as:
- balanced state of mind
- Cosmic Love
Compassion is the attitude of the mind which impels one to help all creatures who are afflicted.
Love is the greatest healing power in the world. It is Love that sustains life.
Special attention will be given on how to overcome the negative emotions of:
1. Raja Yoga: Developing Emotional Wisdom
- Cultivate wisdom
- Know which feelings and emotions are present without being
lost in them
- Understand the nature of emotions and their energizing “call to action”
- Release harmful habits and self-sabotaging tendencies
2. Understanding Guilt, Shame and Anger
- In this workshop we define guilt, shame, and anger
- Understand the dynamic effects these negative emotions can have in our life
- Identify and Nurture virtues to counteract negative emotions
3. Steps to Forgiveness and Self-Healing
- Yogic Teachings offer a conscious path to self-healing through forgiveness
- Learn a 9-step practice to forgiveness combined with classical Yoga wisdom
- Nurture a conscious and loving relationship with your Divine Self
4. Satsang – Ahimsa: Cosmic Love
Join the Sivananda LA community in
- Meditation to focus and calm the mind
- Uplifting Music paired with Chanting of high-vibrational hymns
- A reading on Ahimsa: Cosmic Love – the journey of the individual soul to Universal Consciousness
*Completion of this course offers 11 CEUs through Yoga Alliance*
Senior Teacher of Traditional Yogic Knowledge
Swami Dharmananda is a senior Yoga and Meditation teacher at the Sivananda Ashram Yoga Farm in Grass Valley, CA. He teaches Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Meditation, Positive Thinking, and more, with a keen interest in Yoga-psychology and how to guide others in finding Peace of mind within themselves. He presents the Traditional Yogic Teachings in a practical and applicable way for daily life.